Went for the three mile walk first thing. Today’s main thing was to have been dental hygiene at 11:15. However, yesterday they had called to reschedule. The hygienist was having a bad reaction to her 2nd Covid shot. So that’s off until Monday, leaving the day pretty much empty, except for doing the laundry in my 12-4pm slot.
Shortly into the morning it felt like I was doing a lot of little stuff, such as I never remember to record here. So I started a list, and here is how the day went.
- filled pill cases
- sorted laundry
- made out a new pill list (check list for pill cases, old list was all marked up)
- took 3-mile walk
- picked up mail
- spent an hour helping Eva
- took old tax documents to basement (making room in the tax box for this year’s)
- tried training the garage door opener onto my car’s rear view mirror — didn’t work
- advised Gwen about connecting her mac to a tv (hallway consultation)
- started laundry
- emailed Bert re garage door opener training which he had asked me to test
- got email from financial advisor’s office asking for 2019 tax return
- lunch cart arrived – no lunch for me! – called kitchen
- folded some laundry
- lunch arrived
- emailed tax accountant and asked them to send 2019 return to fin. adv.
- emailed fin. adv. about that.
- had another session with Eva and Bert in the 10th floor computer room.
- finished laundry
- fin. adv. writes to say they have received 2019 returns, thanks
- helped Eva schedule a “genius bar” appointment for tomorrow
- emailed to FOPAL colleagues about yesterday’s work
Just another day at the ranch.